Thursday, February 9, 2012

Clip Art...

So I'm obsessed with clip art. It's a problem. I love it so much--I think cute clip art makes things more fun to teach and more fun to learn!

That said, I am still learning and understanding all the terms of use with clipart that I've purchased so a few quick things:
1. I won't be posting any types of documents, only images, until I know how to make sure if I do post a document I'm not violating any terms of use with purchased clip art.
2. I am going to make an effort on all future documents to put from where I purchased the clip art so you can go buy it if you want!
3. Thus far, I've only purchased clip art from Scrappin Doodles and Lettering Delights so if you see something you like it's from one of these two!
4. Last but not least, if you see that something I've done is not what I should be doing in terms of giving credit/proper use of clip art, please let me know! I actually have held back on posting lots of things, because I get nervous about any type of misuse of clipart and/or fonts since that's not my intention at all!

Thanks for reading my laundry list of comments about clip art! I'm going to try to post more here (and use more clip art in my work!) to share what I'm creating for our classroom.

xoxo
a

P.S. FYI the clip art used in the non-fiction writing checklist=from Lettering Delights. The clip art in the "When I feel done, I can..." and the octopus in the writing checlist=from google.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Girl, I know what you mean! I just opened my tpt store and am so afraid I'm going to jail for a clipart felony!! The pressure! Can't wait to see your stuff, though!


Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Sandra said...

Hehe... this made me laugh because I feel the same way!! I am trying hard to keep my clip art buying on ETSY because they are a bit more lenient with their terms... usually just mention where you got them from!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Randi said...

I am your newest follower and I have a clip art problem too :(
I love your blog design.
Come visit if you get a chance!

Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page