Monday, April 23, 2012

Erin Condren planners and products=an OCD teacher's dream

I adore Erin Condren notebooks...planners...iPhone cases...so needless to say I was ecstatic to discover this amazing deal for $25 for $50 for Erin Condren goods from Plum District! I think ANY teacher would love love love this, and if you read this blog, you may enjoy the same type of pretty things I do!

So I wanted to share this deal while you can still take advantage of it! I cannot WAIT for my teacher planner to arrive...or my new notebook to arrive...I wish I could buy endless coupons! It makes the $50 teacher planner that I might have felt guilty purchasing seem so much more reasonable for $25!
http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/5f7ebbd4ed/click 


My ridiculous assortment of Erin Condren goodness. My iPhone cannot take a picture of the iPhone case it is in however, so you'll just have to trust it's beautiful.

Enjoy!
xoxo
Alex

P.S. New blog design. What do you think?

P.P.S. Please use my link if you do purchase! I could get my order free--and then that would make this crazy day so much better (note that this is solely about planners not about all that happened to me today...can't type much about that so I am loving these beautiful notebooks instead!).

1 comment:

Molly said...

I bought 3 of those coupons! Then a friend bought one, so I got reimbursed $25! So I have $150 to spend on Erin Condren goodies!! Sooo excited! Although it always takes me forever to decide on which items/designs to buy! I am definitely getting a teacher planner for next year, and I am looking at ordering a notebook too for my master's classes this summer! All of her products just make me so happy! :)

Molly
Lessons with Laughter